Random Thoughts

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Older guys, Guys with kids, why do I always go towards this type?? I mean yes I know my reasons... Older guys are more mature, know what they want, can have an intellegent convorsation with them... well most... And if they have kids... Well I want my own... and There ya go, instant family.
I'm so scared of attachment, its not me... And I don't know how to get over it. It's not like i'm trying... maybe its just that I just haven't found the right guy... In my opinion, not to 'toot my own horn' but I'm mature... I'm not looking for a fling (Well... in the long run, but right now I dont know what I want), I want a guy I can be with for... well a long time, who can say forever anymore? With divorce rates at 50% no one is really going to ever know, unless they force themselves.
And Remember, Don't Quit

0 comments:

Post a Comment