Hopes

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I need to learn not to get my hopes up, it never works out for me... I mean jobs, friends, family, guys, etc... I mean really? I need to teach myself to just not care anymore, is that possible? I wish I didn't have to feel anymore... HAH, a girl can dream right? Sitting in class just gives me time to think, I dont like that... I mean I'm 18, so what?? My maturity level is much higher then that. I just need to learn to take a deep breath and not care, just smile... well fake one... My day is the same every day, every time... I mean where do I have time to find someone... And not to mention wtf i dunno anymore. My standards are high... but not unreasonable... I mean, is a car, job, and MAYBE a good education asking too much?
I sit here listen to the teacher drall on about nothingness...talking in circles and my head hurts, I just want to go home... This teacher pisses me off... I just want to yell at someone, and well... be held...
And Remember, Don't Quit

0 comments:

Post a Comment