Music

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Having ups and downs like I do, Music is the one thing I can Always turn to. It expresses so much emotion. Most just roll their eyes at that statement... but I believe it. And it's not only in classical either. When I was in choir I always made sure I knew what the lyrics ment, and even if they were in a diffrent language I made sure I had a good idea what they ment. I believe Music has a bit of soul in it... Okay not all, not the ones singing about sex money and drugs... Thats the worst of all music... I recently fell in love with Bollywood, Yes that is a type of movie, but the music in them is amazing... My favorite? 'Jai Ho'
Not only is Bollywood music great, but the dancing is amazing. If I could dance like that I would be so happy!! Even their hand motions are so exact! It just makes me want to dance!!
And Remember, Don't Quit

0 comments:

Post a Comment