Changes!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Changes aren't just in a person's life, but also in other things as well. Winter, spring, summer, and fall (Fall being my favorite!) bring major changes (at least in Minnesota!).... Unless you drive... Then there are only two seasons... Winter and Construction season! Winter brings cool air, frozen water that we call snow, falling down from the sky, filling the roads, freezing the waters. It brings kids crossing their fingers for a snow day so they can have snowball fights, and go sledding. Then there's the semi-season between winter and spring, where everything melts, making jeans dirty and kids always seem to track mud into the house! Spring comes and brings flowers and green grass. Kids know school is going to be out soon, they get restless, wanting to be outside and running. Summer brings hot and humid weather-Unless its 2009, it feels more like October now! Swimming pools are filled, sprinklers are on with kids running through them. Fall, my all time favorite. The weather is the best, all you need is a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. the leaves change color and day's get shorter, but no one cares. Bonfires are lit, campers go out, and the air is so crisp it would make anyone happy.
I look at my life three months ago... April... I was lost confused and not knowing how to change the part of me I didn't like... I found my... well sounding cheesy... Angel... I love him to death... He knows everything about me, and still loves me and would do anything for me. How did I get so lucky? I as myself that several times a day. Meeting him has turned my life rightside up again. I'm not sick with worry about someone cheating on me, or having to deal with the bullshit and lies. It feels so right, this is one change I'm glad I made, It makes me happy to think about where I came from and where I am now. Although I do regret some of my past, I can't change it, I can only look to the future. Look to the future and smile, Knowing whatever is thrown my way I'm strong enough to get through it and live, smiling, and knowing I have people who love me.
And Remember, Don't Quit

0 comments:

Post a Comment